Dienstag, 20. März 2012

herzlichen Glückwunsch...

den Mädels von A La Card Monkey zu ihrer 100. Challenge!

Ladies, this will be my first post in English, but I want to make sure you understand what I'm saying about this card :)

I like the A La Card Monkey challenges a lot, now they have their 100th challenge - wow!
Grats to you, I enjoy seeing your cards every week, thanks for that.

Here's my card for you, using the sketch from the 100th challenge:


Yes, there's a monkey - I love him, he's so cute, and - well, which other animal would fit so well for the A La Card MONKEY challenge?!

The sentiment means "congratulations", and in German, the first part of the word "herzlich" (Herz) means heart.

I'm watching too many Amy R videos at the moment, most of my cards are also decorated at the inside these days.

4 Kommentare:

  1. I love your monkey card. It looks so fun and colorful! I'm happy you played along with our A La Card Monkey challenge this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very Cute!!! Love the monkey!!! Great color combo- so bright and colorful!!! Great accents!!! Thanks for playing along with A La Card Monkey, GD Diane

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey Girl!! love how you used a Monkey Stamp for the challenge this week. I love the embossing and stitching on the card. Thanks for joining us at A La Card Monkey for our 100th Challenge this week!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You did great! I understood it perfectly! I love the monkey...how appropriate for the challenge.

    Traci

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.